cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: new to cayenne
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:55:03 GMT
Haven't looked at the actual model yet, but certainly reverse engineering is just a starting
point. The quality of reverse engineering depends on the quality of the DB schema, constraints,
consistent naming, etc. Also you may want to remap certain defaults (e.g. adding flattened
relationships over some tables, etc.) So doing a manual pass and tweaking over a reverse-engineered
model is always a good idea.

Cheers,
Andrus