cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Wernke zur Borg <w.zurb...@rheagroup.com>
Subject Re: CommonsJdbcEventLogger does not print the queries
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:23:00 GMT
On 2012-01-24 11:28, Durchholz, Joachim wrote:
>> Now the question remains, how do you properly inject the logger into your own JdbcAdapter
subclass?
> No coding required, it's part of the logging configuration.
> You configure a logger for the class, or for the package that your adapter subclass lives
in, or for any superpackage of that.

> HTH
> Jo

Thanks, Jo, but this does not seem to be the problem.

Class JdbcAdapter has this:

@Inject
     protected JdbcEventLogger logger;

My JdbcAdapter subclass apparently does not get a logger injected -
getLogger() returns null.

Since I am not yet familiar with DI, I do not know how to get the logger
injected.

I do have this, although it might not be needed (it does not make any
difference):

Module m = new Module() {
    public void configure(Binder binder) {
       binder.bind(JdbcEventLogger.class).to(CommonsJdbcEventLogger.class);

Thanks, Wernke

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message
or any attachments and do not use it or any purpose or disclose its content to any
person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system.
RHEA System S.A. (RHEA) disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.

If a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) exists between RHEA and the receiving
organization, then all contents shall be considered proprietary and covered under
the NDA.