cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Wernke zur Borg <w.zurb...@rheagroup.com>
Subject CommonsJdbcEventLogger does not print the queries
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:35:15 GMT
Hi folks,

I switched from QueryLogger to CommonsJdbcEventLogger but now I can't
get it to print the detailed queries any more.

I am trying to debug a problem with my code and I set:

log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.log.CommonsJdbcEventLogger = DEBUG

But all I get are these INFO messages:

cayenne INFO  [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-1 01-24 09:27:17]
CommonsJdbcEventLogger: --- transaction started.
cayenne INFO  [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-1 01-24 09:27:17]
CommonsJdbcEventLogger: === returned 0 rows. - took 32 ms.
cayenne INFO  [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-1 01-24 09:27:17]
CommonsJdbcEventLogger: +++ transaction committed.
cayenne INFO  [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-1 01-24 09:27:17]
CommonsJdbcEventLogger: --- transaction started.
cayenne INFO  [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-1 01-24 09:27:17]
CommonsJdbcEventLogger: *** error.

I had to put a breakpoint at the appropriate place to see the query, so
I did find the cause of my problem. But does CommonsJdbcEventLogger no
longer print the queries? I know for sure that QueryLogger did it when
set to DEBUG or INFO level.

Thanks, Wernke

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message
or any attachments and do not use it or any purpose or disclose its content to any
person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system.
RHEA System S.A. (RHEA) disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.

If a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) exists between RHEA and the receiving
organization, then all contents shall be considered proprietary and covered under
the NDA.