cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: new to cayenne
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 06:09:19 GMT
Hi Rolf (ngong)

I think you over-judged the kindness of my offer :-) Sorry, but I don't have time to download
your whole project and debug it. However, if you send to this mailing list the steps you are
stuck on and a couple of lines of code, then I or someone else might have some ideas which
will help you.

Have you tried working your way through the tutorial on the website? That is probably the
best place to start with understanding how to fetch and commit records.

Ari