cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible/easy to integrate cayenne with other frameworks?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:03:23 GMT
I can't remember the exact details, but you might need (prefix + "." +
id) instead of (id)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Kevin Meyer - KMZ <kevin@kmz.co.za> wrote:
>            DbAttribute dbAttribute = new DbAttribute(id, java.sql.Types.INTEGER,
dbEntity);
>            dbEntity.addAttribute(dbAttribute);

+             //  dot-separated path that starts in the root DbEntity
that maps to this attribute's ObjEntity and spans zero or more
relationships, always ending in a DbAttribute name.
+	      objAttribute.setDbAttributePath(id);