cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Birkenes ...@dataloy.com>
Subject Re: Reengineer Database Schema hangs on the last table.
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:21:03 GMT
Ok, never mind. It finished at last, it just took a very long time. I think
it took a couple of hours, but I'm not sure. I was in a meeting and when I
got back it was done. I know I had it running for over an hour earlier
though.

The schema has around 310 tables with around 2500 columns total, resulting
in a map.xml of 1MB.

Is it expected that it should take this long? I've generated it both with
Hibernate Tools and with our own generator and both took less than a minute.

Best regards,

Erlend Birkenes
Dataloy Systems AS
Phone: +47 98 81 41 57