cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Is it possible/easy to integrate cayenne with other frameworks?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:10:54 GMT
Sorry, you guys are confusing me.

I have a datamap (called "isis_map"), to which I have added a DbEntity
(named after my class, "simpleclass") and a ObjEntity (with same
name).

The "id" I refer to is the name of a property of my class (called
"number"). The class has methods setNumber and getNumber.

That's the id ("number") that I assigned to DbAttribute and
ObjAttribute.

What is the prefix you refer to?

regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer, PhD, Pr.Sci.Nat
KMZ		P.O. Box 9822, Sharon Park, South Africa.