cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Is it possible/easy to integrate cayenne with other frameworks?
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:38:48 GMT
Thanks - I've got to the point where Cayenne is trying to instantiate an
instance of one of my pojos, but I've run into a problem...

Cayenne *requires* the pojo to implement the Persisted interface, but
this interface kills the Isis introspector (it detects the XMLSerializer,
which contains a Collections parameter, which is not supported).

I'm looking into how to wrap the Isis user Pojo (which does not *have*
to implement any interface or extend any class), into something that
Cayenne can instantiate.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Kevin