cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to disable Transactions in Cayenne
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 02:25:28 GMT
Checking "Container-managed transactions" for the DataDomain in the Modeler would prevent Connection.commit()
from being executed. Not sure if this is the solution you are looking for.

Juergen's approach sounds good too - DataSource (and by extension Connections, Statements,
etc.) is opaque to Cayenne, so you are free to define its behavior the way you want.

Andrus

On Dec 5, 2011, at 11:10 PM, Dirk Wellmann wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> we've a Project in witch we want to access and write a Database in NonTransactional mode,
because this "oldschool" - System doesn't support Transactions. But we've a functional JDBC-Driver.
Is there a possible way to disable Transactions or register a Transactionhandler witch will
only be a dummy?