cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne with JSF 2
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:49:41 GMT
Hey Marco,

I have used Cayenne with Wicket without pain: http://bit.ly/rD7BOJ
And the migrated from Wicket to Struts. Cayenne is still in place.

>From web interface layer I always felt JSF pretty painful and obscure.

Today I would take a look into Vaadin:
https://vaadin.com/home
Which is succeeding were Wicket fails, imho.
With Vaadin is better to use when it comes to custom css/javascript.

Or the old but still great Struts.

Anyway Cayenne was always a good choice to me.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de