cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Relationships between datamaps in different projects
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:28:09 GMT

On Nov 3, 2011, at 6:23 PM, Hugi Thordarson wrote:

> A first step towards providing some cross-project functionality in Modeler might be to
just pick up cayenne.xml files in jar-files on the Modeler classpath?

Unfortunately Modeler's own classpath is unhelpful here. If the Modeler is started from a
Maven plugin or from Eclipse (we have these options), we can squeeze extra entries in there,
but otherwise it knows nothing about the projects.

Andrus