cayenne-user mailing list archives: October 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Marek Šabo Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 11:21
Bruno René Santos equal(Obj) and hashCode() Thu, 13 Oct, 10:53
Bruno René Santos Re: equal(Obj) and hashCode() Thu, 13 Oct, 12:15
Bruno René Santos Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 10:54
Bruno René Santos Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 14:31
Marek Šabo Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Tue, 11 Oct, 20:49
Andrus Adamchik Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Mon, 03 Oct, 07:34
Andrus Adamchik Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 09:53
Andrus Adamchik Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 09:57
Andrus Adamchik Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Sat, 08 Oct, 09:36
Andrus Adamchik Re: Getting failed object on OptimisticLockException for deleted objects Mon, 10 Oct, 16:26
Andrus Adamchik Re: equal(Obj) and hashCode() Thu, 13 Oct, 11:07
Andrus Adamchik Re: suggestions for integrating PostgreSQL Listen/Notify Fri, 14 Oct, 13:38
Andrus Adamchik Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Tue, 25 Oct, 11:23
Andrus Adamchik Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Tue, 25 Oct, 12:03
Andrus Adamchik Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Wed, 26 Oct, 19:22
Andrus Adamchik Re: problem with ROP query performance Wed, 26 Oct, 19:22
Andrus Adamchik Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Thu, 27 Oct, 14:12
Andrus Adamchik Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Thu, 27 Oct, 18:50
Aristedes Maniatis Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Tue, 11 Oct, 02:11
Aristedes Maniatis Re: Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Fri, 14 Oct, 12:39
Aristedes Maniatis Re: Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Sat, 15 Oct, 00:21
Aristedes Maniatis Re: Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Sat, 15 Oct, 00:28
Arturo Perez suggestions for integrating PostgreSQL Listen/Notify Fri, 14 Oct, 02:50
Bob Harner Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Sun, 02 Oct, 21:47
Bob Harner Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Mon, 03 Oct, 10:43
Christian Grobmeier Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Mon, 03 Oct, 05:57
Daniel Scheibe Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Fri, 07 Oct, 21:17
Daniel Scheibe Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Tue, 11 Oct, 17:40
Daniel Scheibe Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Tue, 25 Oct, 17:10
Dave Lamy Re: DBSchema migration Fri, 07 Oct, 20:15
Dave Lamy Re: DBSchema migration Fri, 07 Oct, 23:19
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 09:48
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 10:01
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 14:25
Durchholz, Joachim Markmail Tue, 04 Oct, 14:27
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Markmail Tue, 04 Oct, 14:30
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 14:55
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Mon, 10 Oct, 09:32
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Wed, 12 Oct, 08:13
Durchholz, Joachim Generating tables: Manual SQL vs. Modeller Thu, 13 Oct, 11:14
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Wed, 26 Oct, 10:48
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Thu, 27 Oct, 10:02
Durchholz, Joachim RE: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Thu, 27 Oct, 16:03
Emanuele Maiarelli Re: problem with ROP query performance Wed, 26 Oct, 20:22
Francois Eyl Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Fri, 14 Oct, 12:27
Francois Eyl Re: Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Fri, 14 Oct, 13:11
Hugi Thordarson [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 10:04
Hugi Thordarson Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 11:19
Hugi Thordarson Specifying what columns to fetch when using DataRows Wed, 19 Oct, 11:46
Hugi Thordarson Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Tue, 25 Oct, 10:54
Hugi Thordarson Re: Can I specify join type for relationships in the model? Tue, 25 Oct, 11:40
Joe Baldwin Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 14:01
John Huss Getting failed object on OptimisticLockException for deleted objects Fri, 07 Oct, 14:58
John Huss Re: Getting failed object on OptimisticLockException for deleted objects Fri, 07 Oct, 15:03
John Huss DBSchema migration Fri, 07 Oct, 19:16
John Huss Re: DBSchema migration Fri, 07 Oct, 20:33
John Huss Re: Getting failed object on OptimisticLockException for deleted objects Mon, 10 Oct, 16:22
John Huss Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Tue, 11 Oct, 19:31
John Huss Re: DBSchema migration Tue, 11 Oct, 19:52
John Huss Re: Best practice to support multiple database vendors (DB2 or MSSQL Server) Sat, 15 Oct, 02:35
John Huss Re: Specifying what columns to fetch when using DataRows Wed, 19 Oct, 14:44
Joseph Senecal Can't extract a master key exception Wed, 12 Oct, 23:01
Laurent Marchal Re: Cayenne commit never modified columns Fri, 07 Oct, 15:06
Malcolm Edgar Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 11:30
Marc O'Morain Re: Adding a custom type for Joda Time DateTime Tue, 04 Oct, 17:51
Marcin Skladaniec problem with ROP query performance Fri, 21 Oct, 06:22
Marcin Skladaniec Re: problem with ROP query performance Thu, 27 Oct, 06:47
Michael Gentry Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Tue, 11 Oct, 13:46
Michael Gentry Re: Can't extract a master key exception Fri, 14 Oct, 13:49
Michael Gentry Re: Specifying what columns to fetch when using DataRows Wed, 19 Oct, 14:07
Michael Gentry Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers Wed, 19 Oct, 14:09
Mike Kienenberger Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 13:54
Mike Kienenberger Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Tue, 04 Oct, 14:32
Mike Kienenberger Re: DBSchema migration Fri, 07 Oct, 19:22
Mike Kienenberger Re: Unique Index Constraints in Cayenne Modeler Wed, 12 Oct, 21:54
Richard Frovarp Re: Cayenne-generated classes need @SuppressWarnings("serial") Mon, 03 Oct, 01:58
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201419