cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [OT] You're all a bunch of Cake Mixers
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:01:50 GMT
Check out this link on the Toaster Project

	http://www.thetoasterproject.org/

BTW, if you are unfamiliar with the project - a graduate student decided to build a toaster,
but without the use of any pre-made materials of *any* kind (well except book libraries I
am presuming).

Gorman's fascination with understanding infrastructure components is a stage many advanced
programmers go through. It is a wonder that she actually took this idea seriously.