cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lamy <davel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBSchema migration
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 23:19:33 GMT
Sure, here's a snippet.  This iterates through all nodes/maps in a
DataDomain and executes the merge.  Note that it has logic to a) only
execute changes toward the DB (instead of updating the cayenne objects based
upon the schema) and can skip DROPs as that is scary stuff.

http://cl.ly/1V0K3n2w143n05072r2W