cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Arturo Perez <per...@gsicommerce.com>
Subject faulting exception after schema update
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:40:42 GMT
Hi all,

Using cayenne 3.0.2, postgresql 9.0 here.

Everything was working fine but I needed to do some schema redesign.  I
had CayenneModeler completely regenerate the model via the reengineer
button.  Now I'm getting a

org.apache.cayenne.FaultFailureException: [v.3.0.2 Jun 19 2011 09:29:50]
Error resolving fault for ObjectId: <ObjectId:...> and state (hollow).
Possible cause - matching row is missing from the database.

The object exists and if I debug through BaseContext.prepareForAccess I
can see the faulted object in the list created by performQuery.  It's
just that the passed in object is not being updated or replaced by the
one just loaded from the DB.

Any pointers on what could be going wrong?