cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting null instead of the actual value
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:01:13 GMT
I have not had duplication issues so far. But I will double check now.
I added this code b/c of the problems with the null values, so it isnt
the root cause for my problem.
At the moment it still looks good. It seems that the prefetch helped.
I am very puzzled about it :-)

--
http://www.grobmeier.de