cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Gary Jarrel <garyjar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some more on 3.1 Conversion
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:35:08 GMT
I switched over to 3.1-SNAPSHOT from the repository and now the
OSQueryCacheProvider.class is missing!?

How would I achieve the same cache setting in the latest source?!

Gary

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Actually take this back.. before I upgraded to the pre-M3 trunk build myself, the OS
cache initialzation looked like this:

> runtime.getDataDomain().setQueryCacheFactory(new OSQueryCacheFactory());
>
> Andrus
>
> On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> Good question. That same code works for me (just don't remember all the M2 initialization
details). In the upcoming M3 per CAY-1537 [1] the whole QueryCacheLazyInitializationProxy
is gone for good. So maybe try a source build from trunk?