cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Re: Complex RelationShip in Modeler vs in Code
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:21:28 GMT
Hi Michael I dont know if we are talking about the same thing but what I did
was use the Cayenne Modeler to create a method getCausaArray() (see image in
attach.) which should be the same as
getToAvaliacaoMetrica().getCausaArray()... But for me the first is empty and
the second is not...

Thanx
Bruno