cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Brew <anthony.b...@swrve.com>
Subject Data base externally modified
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:04:28 GMT
Hi,
    I have a two processes one which writes to a several database tables (a
ruby on rails application) and a java application that reads the state these
data base tables using Cayenne and writes to other tables.

When the ruby modifies the underlying data-base I am seeing that Cayenne is
not automatically picking up that the underlying data is now inconsistant
and not reloading. Is there some way I can config Cayenne to aggressive
check some tables for updates while ignoring others?

Thanks a Million
Anthony Brew