cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Some more on 3.1 Conversion
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:45:15 GMT
Actually take this back.. before I upgraded to the pre-M3 trunk build myself, the OS cache
initialzation looked like this:

runtime.getDataDomain().setQueryCacheFactory(new OSQueryCacheFactory());

Andrus

On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Good question. That same code works for me (just don't remember all the M2 initialization
details). In the upcoming M3 per CAY-1537 [1] the whole QueryCacheLazyInitializationProxy
is gone for good. So maybe try a source build from trunk?