cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1 example app
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:13:36 GMT
It is very new, so all the neat tricks are still to be developed based on configuration guidelines
:-). Also keep in mind that the injection mechanism was designed for Cayenne, not for end
user apps, so it is intentionally unassuming in most cases.

Andrus

On Sep 13, 2011, at 2:47 AM, Marek Ĺ abo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know whether there is an example app featuring most of new (DI) features
in 3.1. I didn't have problem with configuration but I didn't find any injection examples
or neat tricks in tutorial or on website.