cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.1 & Caching under Lifecycle
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:11:45 GMT
The status of cayenne-lifecycle module is very experimental. We add utilities there that we
don't want to see in the core because we don't want to commit to supporting them 3 major releases
from now. So use at your own risk ;)

Having said that, it is all based on core API's that we are definitely going to support once
3.1 goes out of Alpha.

Andrus