cayenne-user mailing list archives

From stéphane Lestoclet <stephane.lestoc...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Cayenne Transactions
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:41:05 GMT
Hi,

The Cayenne documentation states the following :

Chapter: Understanding Transactions
>It works either as a standalone mechanism, or in conjunction with another transaction
framework, such as JTA or Spring..

Could you provide examples for both please ?

Actually, I am new to Apache Cayenne and I am trying to find a serious alternative to Hibernate.
Unfortunately, Spring does not provide a CayenneTransactionManager as for Hibernate, iBatis
and JPA. This makes it difficult to show that
Cayenne integrates well with the famous integration framework which is Spring.

It would also be a very good idea to ship examples with Cayenne (JUnit Tests would be great)
in order to show that Cayenne
can be actually used/integrated with other technologies.

Thanks in advance,