cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joel Becker <joelbeck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Has no joins" warning; path not available in ObjEntity Inspector dialog
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:21:42 GMT
Nevermind, I was doing it incorrectly: i hadn't used the inspector on the
entity table, and couldn't because the button was disabled, until i selected
a target first. i found out the correct steps for creating relationships by
following the mapping tutorial:
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/tutorial-object-relational-mapping.html
(As I figure things out I'm taking notes on the correct steps for creating a
complete successful mapping in the modeller, so that I don't forget.)
Thanks.