cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice and Cayenne
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:54:43 GMT
I've used hessian in past development efforts. Though it's been five years.I
think really that JSON is more than sufficient for what I want to do.  The
client side code will at least one mobile app and possibly a Mac OS X
application as well.

My impression is that the major value of ROP is when you have a cayenne
stack on the client side as well.  I expect to be running the client side in
mobile devices and situations where the client is going to have the majority
of the business logic and the validation code.

Tony