cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CayenneRuntimeException - temporary ID not replaced
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 12:48:52 GMT
Hi Amulya,

Firstly, instead of using 3.0 RC2, you should probably go ahead and use 3.0.2.

Next, since you say you want to set the primary key yourself (and in
another e-mail thread you mentioned the same, I believe), you will
need to add the primary key back into your ObjEntity in Cayenne
Modeler and then re-generate your class(es).  Cayenne by default
excludes PKs and FKs from the ObjEntity, but will honor you adding
them yourself.  Once you do that, you will have a setter and getter
for the primary key.

mrg