cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dkazimirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.1M2 cannot locate Configuration file "..conf/UntitledDomain.xml" is not found.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:46:32 GMT
On 08/18/2011 02:03 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Now unfortunately there's a glitch with rebinding ResourceLocator in this way (or at
least I think there is, I haven't tried a test to reproduce it) - in addition to loading user
XML files, the default ResourceLocator is also used to load DbAdapter types.xml file (an internal
Cayenne thing that users rarely have to care about). I will log this bug in Jira to investigate
further. As a temporary workaround, you may grab types.xml from Cayenne sources and put it
in C:\ (or a subfolder of C:\ that you designate as a FilesystemResourceLocator "root").

There is no need to worry about this. Cayenne's DbAdapter uses its own
ResourceLocator to load types.xml files. So binding different
ResourceLocator in custom Module will not do any harm.

Dzmitry