cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Re: weird PK generation
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:41:47 GMT
Hi Michael,

This time I am using MySQL. And yes I'm using
the org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy. I am willing
to "fool" cayenne by saying that the key is database generated but being a
foreign key that would not be true and also cayenne is ignoring the value i
am putting on the field... which is the weird part. As I said before
commitchangestoparent I check the newObjects() and the key is properly
filled.

I have the auto_ok_support table but I am not using it. Would it help to
drop it? But even so cayenne shouldn't use it on this case.

Thanx
Bruno