cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Cayenne 3.0.2 distribution
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:45:03 GMT
Hello all,

I dont know if this is correct but the Linux binary distribution on the site
only has the compiled classes and no jars... And the source code raises some
kind of error when I try to decompress it on windows...

Regards
Bruno Santos

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt | Gestor de Projectos | Analista |
Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on
+351 210 438 686