cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Senecal <sene...@apple.com>
Subject Found cgen documentation error
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:48:37 GMT
The page: http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/cgen.html
describes a tag: supertemplate
By activating Maven debuging, I was able to determine that this tag is actually: superTemplate
And that it is case sensitive.

What I can't determine is what I should put in that tag to have it use my template instead
of the default template. Even though my template is just a copy of the default template, any
use of the superTemplate tag results in an error message and no file generation. Here is the
error message:
7/20/11 12:33:26 AM PDT: Build errors for SFS; org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.cayenne.plugins:maven-cayenne-plugin:3.1M2:cgen (cgen) on
project SFS: Error generating classes:

I've tried putting in the file name relative to the project/pom. I've tried just the directory
that it's in. I've even tried a fully qualified name. None of these worked.

Has anyone used a custom cgen template? How do you specify it?

Joe Senecal