cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.0.2 source code tar is corrupt
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:58:00 GMT
HI Bruno,

Just doublechecked that myself:

~/Desktop: md5 cayenne-3.0.2-src.tar.gz
MD5 (cayenne-3.0.2-src.tar.gz) = 3ca5bdaf392df17b31c6a04faf7296bd

~/Desktop: tar xzf cayenne-3.0.2-src.tar.gz

~/Desktop: ls cayenne-3.0.2-src/
LICENSE.txt	assembly	docs		itests		pom.xml
NOTICE.txt	build-tools	framework	modeler		tutorials

Could that be that you are using non-GNU version of tar (e.g. a default Solaris 'tar' or something).
You need GNU tar to unpack the archive. Not sure if that's the problem, but this is the only
thing that pops to mind.

Andrus