cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Wernke zur Borg <w.zurb...@rheagroup.com>
Subject Re: Error resolving fault, no matching row exists in the database for ObjectId
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:10:19 GMT

Yes, that could be the reason.

The field in table A can hold a PK of table B, C, or D, but I don't
know, so I have to test each of them.

I thought that I could do a.getB(), then a.getC() then a.getD() until I
get a non-null result.

Wernke

On 2011-07-19 16:45, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Very often this is caused by DB referential integrity violation in the DB. E.g. you have
a non-NULL FK that has no corresponding PK. Actually we are working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1437
right now that would allow to have a custom fault resolution strategy, so the case above should
be handled by setting up a special strategy that expects possible ref integrity issues.

--
Wernke zur Borg
*Rhea System S.A.*