cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Wernke zur Borg <w.zurb...@rheagroup.com>
Subject Re: Error resolving fault, no matching row exists in the database for ObjectId
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:18:58 GMT

Sorry, I forgot to mention this is with Cayenne 3.1M2.

W.

On 2011-07-19 15:16, Wernke zur Borg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1379.
>
> I have a to-one relationship from table A to B. When I call b = a.getB()
> I am sometimes getting a non-null result even though a corresponding row
> does not exist. I am getting the subject error when I call
> b.getSomeAttribute().
>
> Any clue about this?
>
> Thanks, Wernke

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message
or any attachments and do not use it or any purpose or disclose its content to any
person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system.
RHEA System S.A. (RHEA) disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.

If a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) exists between RHEA and the receiving
organization, then all contents shall be considered proprietary and covered under
the NDA.