cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Error resolving fault, no matching row exists in the database for ObjectId
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:45:59 GMT
Hi,

Very often this is caused by DB referential integrity violation in the DB. E.g. you have a
non-NULL FK that has no corresponding PK. Actually we are working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1437
right now that would allow to have a custom fault resolution strategy, so the case above should
be handled by setting up a special strategy that expects possible ref integrity issues.

Cheers,
Andrus