cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject Interfaces in Cayenne
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:19:26 GMT
I have a situation where I want to model multiple entities that can have a
Budget. A budget is implemented as an account number, a current balance and
 a set of transactions (deposits and expenses).

This structure has to be associated with several entities in the model, so
what I'd like to do is create an interface that describes this the budget
attributes and behaviors, and then have different entities implement it
(probably through composition but that's not clear yet).

The documentation on using interfaces with Cayenne is rather.. light.  Any
additional information would be appreciated.

Tony