cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Oracle vs Cayenne - Fetch Limit, Offsets & cache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:30:08 GMT
Hello all,

Again here I come with another problem concerning oracle... Now It seems the
cache does not distinguish query with different offsets. The same query with
offset 0 is done OK on the first time but Cayenne goes to the cache (the
querylogger do not return anything on the performQuery) when I call it with
the offset 20...

Any ideas?

Bruno

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt | Gestor de Projectos | Analista |
Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on
+351 210 438 686