cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Limits & Joins on Oracle
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:36:54 GMT
Ah sorry, it is probably related to Cayenne (the rownum wrapper)... my bad... Could you post
a Cayenne code that you are using to initiate this query?

Andrus

On Jun 2, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> This is clearly an Oracle SQL syntax error, nothing to do with Cayenne. I don't have
a handy Oracle install to try it out. But maybe somebody else here with more recent Oracle
experience can spot the issue? Otherwise you may try the Oracle forums.