cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Re: Limits & Joins on Oracle
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:02:00 GMT
I've just found the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1266
that reveals the same situation I have. Any news about fixing this? A
coleague of mine told me it was a matter of assigning an different alias
for each column (table alias + name maybe?) and that way oracle would be
able to distinguish all columns. Is that feasible? How could I do this
change if anybody else do not have the time?

Thanx a lot
Bruno

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt <mailto:brunorene@holos.pt> |
Gestor de Projectos | Analista | Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686