cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Fwd: Limits & Joins on Oracle
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:19:43 GMT
Here it goes again... Please can anybody help?

Thanx
Bruno

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt<mailto:brunorene@holos.pt>  |
Gestor de Projectos | Analista | Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686