cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony Dahbura <dahb...@aopslab.com>
Subject Help with Jersey Rest Services and Cayenne
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:52:44 GMT
I am utilizing the JAXB annotations to convert my objects from Cayenne into XML and/or Jason
format. The Jersey/JAXB libraries are complaining:

SEVERE: Mapped exception to response: 500 (Internal Server Error)
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException:
7 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextDelegate is an interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.

this problem is related to the following location:
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextDelegate

I have read elsewhere on this problem but am not quite clear on how to get around this. Can
someone offer some guidance?

Thanks so much-this group is great!
Tony