cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Maven2 Plugin
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:23:10 GMT
Hi Gary,

AFAIK nobody's actively working on this right now. So your help is more than welcome.

I don't know the cause of this issue, so I can't point you to the exact place. But you should
start from CayenneGeneratorMojo.java located in maven-cayenne-plugin module. We started playing
with Maven mojos in-project unit tests (see CayenneGeneratorMojoTest in the same project),
so you may start by creating a unit test there.

Andrus