cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Gary Jarrel <garyjar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hollow object throwing FaultFailureException
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:00:00 GMT
Sorry guys further to my previous post I've just noticed that the
quartz_job_details table has a Primary Key which consists of job_name
(which is the same as my taskId) and job_group. Now if I unset the
job_group field as a primary key then everything works and no
exceptions are thrown, however when the job_group is set creating a
compound key then the exception is thrown. Is there any way around
this?

Basically the hack that I have done so far is I overrode the
getQuartzJobDetail method as follows:

public QuartzJobDetails getQuartzJobDetail() {
	QuartzJobDetails details = super.getQuartzJobDetail();
	if(details.getPersistenceState() == PersistenceState.HOLLOW) {
	    return (QuartzJobDetails)
DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(getObjectContext(),
details.getObjectId());
	}

	return details;
}

Thank you

Gary

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Gary Jarrel <garyjarrel@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> There was a thread back in July 09
> (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cayenne-user/200910.mbox/%3C89FAAF97-90C2-4EF4-AE60-C8E57360AB30@gmail.com%3E)
> in relation to hollow objects throwing a FaultFailureException. It
> appears that the solution was to invalidated the parent object before
> trying to use the one to one relationships of that object. I'm trying
> to do this in a very simple environment and it appears that the
> solution is not working.

<snip>