cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hans Pikkemaat <h.pikkem...@tsi-solutions.nl>
Subject Re: flush cayenne config and connections
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:00:22 GMT
Sounds good, is there a way to programmatically set my own DataSourceFactory before initializing
cayenne?
Or is the only way to set it during a reset process.

HPI

On 3/21/11 1:31 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Yeah, Cayenne DataNode obtains DataSource once and stores it for future use. Not sure
if a better long-term strategy would be to do JNDI lookups every time ? (maybe not), but for
now you may either (1) write your own factory that creates a simple DataSource wrapper that
grabs a fresh DS via JNDI every time a connection is requested, or (2) call DataNode.setDataSource(..)
during your environment reset process.