cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: flush cayenne config and connections
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:31:03 GMT
Yeah, Cayenne DataNode obtains DataSource once and stores it for future use. Not sure if a
better long-term strategy would be to do JNDI lookups every time ? (maybe not), but for now
you may either (1) write your own factory that creates a simple DataSource wrapper that grabs
a fresh DS via JNDI every time a connection is requested, or (2) call DataNode.setDataSource(..)
during your environment reset process.

Andrus