cayenne-user mailing list archives: February 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Marek Šabo Mapping (My)SQL function Mon, 07 Feb, 19:41
Marek Šabo Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Thu, 10 Feb, 22:08
Marek Šabo Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Fri, 11 Feb, 01:20
Marek Šabo Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Sat, 12 Feb, 21:04
Marek Šabo Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:00
Øyvind Harboe Cayenne 3.1 - how to create autoadapter Thu, 10 Feb, 08:10
Øyvind Harboe How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 08:12
Øyvind Harboe Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 13:29
Øyvind Harboe Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 15:03
Øyvind Harboe Re: Cayenne 3.1 - how to create autoadapter Fri, 11 Feb, 09:45
Øyvind Harboe Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Fri, 11 Feb, 10:13
Øyvind Harboe Regression in my application after switching to Cayenne 3.0.1/3.1 due to new feature Fri, 18 Feb, 07:51
Andrey Razumovsky Re: ObjectContext per thread or per app? Wed, 16 Feb, 09:56
Andrey Razumovsky Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:04
Andrey Razumovsky Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 09:50
Andrey Razumovsky Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 09:51
Andrey Razumovsky Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 10:17
Andrus Adamchik Re: SET Datatype Wed, 02 Feb, 13:20
Andrus Adamchik Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Tue, 08 Feb, 21:06
Andrus Adamchik Re: Cayenne 3.1 - how to create autoadapter Thu, 10 Feb, 14:55
Andrus Adamchik Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 14:57
Andrus Adamchik Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 15:19
Andrus Adamchik Re: Upgrading 3.0 to 3.1 Sun, 13 Feb, 08:54
Andrus Adamchik Re: Upgrading 3.0 to 3.1 Sun, 13 Feb, 09:04
Andrus Adamchik Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Sun, 13 Feb, 20:10
Andrus Adamchik Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:12
Andrus Adamchik Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:13
Andrus Adamchik Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:27
Andrus Adamchik Re: ObjectContext per thread or per app? Thu, 17 Feb, 08:35
Andrus Adamchik Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 13:53
Andrus Adamchik Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Fri, 18 Feb, 07:41
Andrus Adamchik Re: Automatically creating database schema Sun, 20 Feb, 15:32
Andrus Adamchik Re: Table and entity refactor breaks relationships Sun, 20 Feb, 15:43
Andrus Adamchik Re: Automatically creating database schema Sun, 20 Feb, 15:52
Aristedes Maniatis Re: Just a question about Cayenne 1.1 Thu, 03 Feb, 22:20
Aristedes Maniatis Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 08:11
Aristedes Maniatis Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 22:25
Bryan Lewis Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 13:29
Bryan Lewis Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 14:55
Christian Grobmeier ObjectContext per thread or per app? Wed, 16 Feb, 09:50
Christian Grobmeier Re: ObjectContext per thread or per app? Wed, 16 Feb, 10:18
Christian Grobmeier Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 11:40
Christian Grobmeier Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:10
Christian Grobmeier Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 12:20
Christian Grobmeier Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 09:38
Christian Grobmeier Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 10:10
Christian Grobmeier Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 14:02
Christian Grobmeier Re: Automatically creating database schema Sun, 20 Feb, 15:38
Hans C. Poo Table and entity refactor breaks relationships Fri, 18 Feb, 15:58
Hans C. Poo Re: Table and entity refactor breaks relationships Mon, 21 Feb, 14:38
Jepse SET Datatype Wed, 02 Feb, 10:21
Joseph P. Berglund cayenne 3.0.1 reverse engineering on IBM iseries db2 tables, not identifying primary keys Mon, 21 Feb, 16:05
Marcin Skladaniec possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Tue, 15 Feb, 03:04
Marcin Skladaniec Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Wed, 16 Feb, 02:55
Marcin Skladaniec Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 23:45
Michael Gentry Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Wed, 09 Feb, 14:30
Michael Gentry Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext Thu, 10 Feb, 13:27
Michael Gentry Re: Mapping (My)SQL function Thu, 10 Feb, 22:34
Michael Gentry Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Tue, 15 Feb, 13:47
Michael Gentry Re: Unique Indexes with the modeller Wed, 16 Feb, 14:11
Michael Gentry Re: ObjectContext per thread or per app? Wed, 16 Feb, 14:17
Michael Gentry Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 14:12
Mike Kienenberger Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 14:09
Mike Kienenberger Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 13:37
Nishant Neeraj Upgrading 3.0 to 3.1 Sat, 12 Feb, 12:45
Patrick Mayweg Antwort: Re: possible bug with inherited cayenne objects and mandatory fields Thu, 17 Feb, 08:29
Robert Zeigler Re: Storing information in a join table Fri, 18 Feb, 10:18
Thorben Wallmeyer Automatically creating database schema Sun, 20 Feb, 14:48
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 201450
Jul 20144