cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Upgrading 3.0 to 3.1
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 08:54:56 GMT
DataContext is an implementation of ObjectContext, so returned ObjectContext is really a DataContext.
Not much change here. So if you can, use ObjectContext API in an abstract way, but if you
absolutely have to reference DataContext explicitly, use a cast:

DataContext context = (DataContext) cayenneRuntime.getContext();

Andrus