cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com>
Subject Re: How to create a new datacontext based on a datacontext
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:03:45 GMT
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Content is created by a "runtime" object (normally a ServerRuntime) :
>
>   ObjectContext context = cayenneRuntime.getContext();
>
> See an example in tutorial's "Main" class.

Can I get to the cayenneRuntime based on a datacontext
class?

Otherwise, I need to reorganize my program so as to push
the cayenneRuntime  to the far reaches of the code that needs
it.

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer