cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Mapping (My)SQL function
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:10:49 GMT
Don't remember what was the thinking around the time we wrote about the Modeler support here.
The way things are going now (with DI and stuff), our direction is to move extensions and
runtime configs from the modeler and into the custom DI code as much as possible. So I will
probably remove this line from the docs.

Andrus

On Feb 12, 2011, at 11:04 PM, Marek Šabo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just realized that while I wrote this I tried to find some info on extended types (http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/extended-types.html).
Maybe it would be good idea to include a short example how to implement one or at least a
put note pointing user to existing types for inspiration in wiki.