cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Multiple connections per transaction
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:33:41 GMT
Actually recent versions of Cayenne (3.0, maybe earlier) are ensuring a use of a single connection
per transaction.

Andrus

On Jan 25, 2011, at 3:31 PM, André Rothe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have seen, that Cayenne uses multiple connections per transaction (a DataNode can have
multiple connections and it can add multiple connections to a transaction). I ask myself,
how can Cayenne ensure some visibility problems, which depend on the isolation level of the
underlying datastore? I think, you could get different results from different connections.