cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Operating only with stored procedures?
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:50:12 GMT
You can sure call stored procedures from Cayenne and map simple objects, etc., but I don't
think there's a practical way to use relationships, or to implement full object lifecycle.
In other words if your DB interaction is limited to stored procedures, Cayenne may work as
a persistence utility framework, but not as a full-featured ORM.

Andrus